RCI Timeshare - Points for air travel, Not!
I am a RCI points person.I have 80,000 points and can borrow another 20,000.
I called to book 2 airline tickets. The first agent said the tickets would cost $2600 and I could only use 25000 points towards them, a value 0f $250. A second agent said the tickets would cost $5000 and i could still only use 25000 points. That's a lot of inflation in a space of 15 minutes.
For people considering buying a points membership to use for alternate travel don't bother.
This company is very difficult to deal with.I found cheaper tickets myself.d601767 review #288534
You may also like
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the..."
- "I took my RV to camping world at ST.Augustine FL. first lie Stephen Phillips I bought new tires no problem I told Steve while you have the tires off check..."
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."
- "I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL. The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate. The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a..."
- "12/21/2014 05:59 PST - Buyer: I ordered Christmas ornament 7 WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS yet it wont arrive in time to get it before I travel. Very rude seller after requesting..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "John Rego calls his business Regs Roofing. My neighbor was getting her roof done. The bundles of shingle were loaded onto a 12/12 pitch by Hermans Building Supplies...."
- "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..."