RCI Timeshare - Points for air travel, Not!
I am a RCI points person.I have 80,000 points and can borrow another 20,000.
I called to book 2 airline tickets. The first agent said the tickets would cost $2600 and I could only use 25000 points towards them, a value 0f $250. A second agent said the tickets would cost $5000 and i could still only use 25000 points. That's a lot of inflation in a space of 15 minutes.
For people considering buying a points membership to use for alternate travel don't bother.
This company is very difficult to deal with.I found cheaper tickets myself.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is a clip from ABC 27 in Harrisburg, PA where they do an investigative piece on Sundance Vacations. (it's in the second half of the clip). Sundance has sales..."
- "Expedia will not honor cancellation insurance! Do not buy into it! Had a very very bad experience. You would think a company as large as Expedia would have some integrity..."
- "Guess his working on this one in Ibiza. Deserted the sunken ship. Update 5th July 2014 - Further to the recent email regarding recent financial difficulties with cruisemiles and breeches by..."
- "TD is currently pushing a promotion whereby new customers who open an ifinity account get a new Samsung tablet (worth $300). I've been a loyal customer for close to 15..."
- "bought the couch and loveseat and should have returned it immediately! cushions were never positioned properly and look at how the material has worn with minimal use from 2 adults..."
- "I purchased a par of sandals made by Aerosole at Macy's in Daytona Florida while on vacation. I live In Canada A few month later I decided to wear it. Within..."
- "Iona left my house on the 16th of June happy and healthy. She was seen by the vet on the 8th of June to recieve a valid veterinarary health certificate..."
- "I am beyond angry and disappointed. I need Robert Levin to step in. (15122 store in West Mifflin Pa). I had in layaway a sectional and desigjned my..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."