RCI Timeshare - Points for air travel, Not!
I am a RCI points person.I have 80,000 points and can borrow another 20,000.
I called to book 2 airline tickets. The first agent said the tickets would cost $2600 and I could only use 25000 points towards them, a value 0f $250. A second agent said the tickets would cost $5000 and i could still only use 25000 points. That's a lot of inflation in a space of 15 minutes.
For people considering buying a points membership to use for alternate travel don't bother.
This company is very difficult to deal with.I found cheaper tickets myself.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I booked a hotel room for our upcoming family vacation in Cape Cod this morning through Hotwire. They represented the room as a 3 star (comparable to a Hilton..."
- "I rented a home from Joaquin Perez in La Floresta Uruguay through AirBNB. The home was completely misrepresented (compare attached photos with those in the online listing). ..."
- "RCI does a poor representation for Wyndam and what it stands for. I called and complained to both RCI and they could not cared less. Wyndam wanted to sale..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "Residents of Sault Ste Marie Ontario inform yourself before entering the emergency department; Maltreatment of sick patient's waiting for medical assistance in Canadian Emergency Department is not acceptable or ethical. Recently..."
- "go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a..."
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."
- "UPS left expensive package at the front door IN THE RAIN!! We were home all evening, with no notice it was sitting on the front porch for anyone to take..."