RCI Timeshare - RCI *** off soldier...
My wife and I went to Florida before I was to deploy. We thought going back there again in the future would be great.
When we came across RCI and celebrity resorts in kissimmee, They were pleased to offer this army guy headed off to Afghanistan in Mar a so called sweet deal.
We have paid over 3thousand in our first year and have yet to find a resort close by our house and if we find a state we want, then its not available.
Its going to be hard to find a good lawyer for these bastards. Happy vacationing.review #147741
You may also like
- "I have enjoyed taking bellmore's since i was unable to pay my car insurance!!! They have been there for me... they always know who i am when i call without..."
- ""This company is a scam. BEWARE PARENTS. We had the Full Refund Protection for $150 - but they do not honor it. I signed my daughter up for a trip to..."
- "I Bhupesh v.Godkar recently had spent my vacation from 20th to 24th may ,2014 at your Sterling Club Estadia , Goa property. On 22nd of May around 6pm to 10..."
- "On Feb.28,2015 I was in Rainbow with a friend shopping and I tried on a pair of pants it had two different security pins in it while trying the pants..."
- "Here is the direct email correspondence with Kathy Blajerski-Barber: "Hello, Recently, I ordered a roll of 4x50 Prodex Insulation,order # V29431 and took advantage of your Buy One Get One free..."
- "I booked 1 week on Airbnb, however, needed a month of service until I moved my 19-year-old to his own place. I was told by Ingrid that she had..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."
- "I will cancel my order because I am going to other place for some reason about me and my live-in partner were having trouble so I leave my live in..."
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."