RCI Timeshare - RCI *** off soldier...
My wife and I went to Florida before I was to deploy. We thought going back there again in the future would be great.
When we came across RCI and celebrity resorts in kissimmee, They were pleased to offer this army guy headed off to Afghanistan in Mar a so called sweet deal.
We have paid over 3thousand in our first year and have yet to find a resort close by our house and if we find a state we want, then its not available.
Its going to be hard to find a good lawyer for these bastards. Happy vacationing.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "While we were in India, I received an email that stated we were confirmed for our tour in Dubai. On the original form it had listed 3 different times,..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."
- "I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use. 8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory. ..."
- "My daughter went to Furnish 123 in March 2015. At the time we were starting over and did not have any furniture at all. My daughter financed through Crest Financial;..."
- "The warehouse employees need to be held more accountable. I am highly disappointed and upset with an online order I recently made. It was a costume purchase (Frozen..."
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- "AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know! I placed an order on December..."
- "I just ordered flowers for a deceased family member this morning, I emphasized on a beautiful heart arrangement from them and spent $300 after being reassured it was going to..."