RCI Timeshare - RCI and Grandview in Las Vegas - Beaware
Hah, my wife and I just went through the same thing in Las Vegas for the Grandview on 9/12/2011.Well, he is correct they sell "vacation ownership exchanges to their members".
If I have a deed for a property then I OWN something don't I? Whatever! Don't fall for the deal! Boy, they almost had us there but the hook got bent and slipped out of our mouths and we swam back to the strip and all is well.
I am sure there are people out there who are probably enjoying this type of things.So
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "We switched to DT from cable which we loved, so we could use our satellite in our motor home . When we called we explained to them exactly what we..."
- "Through Uship,I contracted w/Darrell Tindall AKA the transport guy, of Dickinson Tx.to bring a 51 Chevy Sedan Delivery to me in Florida. He picked up the car on July 30th..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "Dishonesty to Court. Lying to High Court Masters and Judges. Lending a helping hand to those involved in cheating, dishonesty, ripping people off, causing them losses, SLAPP suits, etc.. In the case..."
- "The absolute worst hotel experience EVER! Not even fit for a dead animal. I stayed at the Inn on North Glenstone in Springfield, MO. I reserved two nights online. Within..."
- "I purchased a convertible Natori bra for my daughter. She wore it a couple of times. This bra was one of her favorites to wear with T-shirts that showed much..."