Hah, my wife and I just went through the same thing in Las Vegas for the Grandview on 9/12/2011.Well, he is correct they sell "vacation ownership exchanges to their members".
If I have a deed for a property then I OWN something don't I? Whatever! Don't fall for the deal! Boy, they almost had us there but the hook got bent and slipped out of our mouths and we swam back to the strip and all is well.
I am sure there are people out there who are probably enjoying this type of things.So
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "Best price guaranteed $69.96 and charged us $120.00 for 1 full bed. No cup and no Kleenex. Trashy room. Check out pics that should open up. And there are more..."
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "When my consultation was scheduled i asked the front office assistant if they were pulling my teeth the day of the consultation and she said No! It's just to see..."
- "Through Uship,I contracted w/Darrell Tindall AKA the transport guy, of Dickinson Tx.to bring a 51 Chevy Sedan Delivery to me in Florida. He picked up the car on July 30th..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."
- "Got a full set with powder French and pedicures with massage. This was on 7/22/16, noticed upon leaving that nail tech left edges of my finger nails with extra..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "I ordered a set of 4 rims from CARID in March 2016, I received the wrong ones, not the ones that were written on my order and paid for. I..."