RCI Timeshare - RCI blocked my previosly available timeshare points
What follows is the copy of my email sent directly to RCI regarding the block on my points.For other Xanadu Timeshare members who may read this, complaints about Xanadu Vacations Intl not meeting its contractual obligations, if I am reading my contract correctly, should be taken up with the Bahamian courts.
I will include them in all my written communication. I urge others to do the same
"I am a timeshare owner at Xanadu Beach Resort and Marina in Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. I understand that this resort is no longer affiliated with RCI as of 9/28/11 and therefore in future cannot exchange my timeshare weeks through RCI. No problem.
My issue has to do with my points from 2010 and perhaps 2011. In 2010 there was an affiliation, I had access to these points in August 2011 but in now in November 2011 I do not? To say that Xanadu put a block on my points doesn't make sense. I have a contractual agreement with you, RCI, separate from my contractual agreement with Xanuadu Vacations International Limited.
If you were willing to book a vacation for me in August using 2010 points how can Xanadu Vacations International Limited stop you from letting me use those same points now?You no longer have an agreement with them and but you and I have a contract!"
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. If I had not booked it through Price line, and could have gotten my money back I would..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."
- "I bought 2 bottles of suave hairspray and the pump on each one does not work. I ran under hot water several times and they still do not work. ..."
- "Hi, there! I wanted to let you know that I received my wig just yesterday. The package was kept fine and the moment I opened the box, I loved the..."
- "Ordered a Nikon M-223 scope yesterday on what appeared to be a black Friday sale, only to get an email today stating that they screwed up and that even though..."