RCI Timeshare - RCI blocked my previosly available timeshare points
What follows is the copy of my email sent directly to RCI regarding the block on my points.For other Xanadu Timeshare members who may read this, complaints about Xanadu Vacations Intl not meeting its contractual obligations, if I am reading my contract correctly, should be taken up with the Bahamian courts.
I will include them in all my written communication. I urge others to do the same
"I am a timeshare owner at Xanadu Beach Resort and Marina in Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. I understand that this resort is no longer affiliated with RCI as of 9/28/11 and therefore in future cannot exchange my timeshare weeks through RCI. No problem.
My issue has to do with my points from 2010 and perhaps 2011. In 2010 there was an affiliation, I had access to these points in August 2011 but in now in November 2011 I do not? To say that Xanadu put a block on my points doesn't make sense. I have a contractual agreement with you, RCI, separate from my contractual agreement with Xanuadu Vacations International Limited.
If you were willing to book a vacation for me in August using 2010 points how can Xanadu Vacations International Limited stop you from letting me use those same points now?You no longer have an agreement with them and but you and I have a contract!"
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "Minutes after I summit my online purchase, I received an email informing me that the Fendi glasses I just purchased were damaged, I immediately proceed to cancel it, but they..."
- "I ordered a new watch (Movado) as a gift for my daughter's boyfriend and he absolutely loves it! I received it pretty quickly a few days before the estimated delivery..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Was my first tour and loved it. Well coordinated, awesome accommodations and out guide Javier was just wonderful. I have not one complaint only good things to say. Would definitely..."
- "Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16 Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each..."
- "one of their agent keeps on calling and sending emails with a booking i did not make, when i answer his call, i told him that the email he sent..."