RCI Timeshare - RCI Cruise and Resort Vacations
I signed an RCI Cruise and Resort Vacations contract and now I am wishing I never come in contact with it. Be careful, this is an "iron clad contract that you cannot get out of, no matter how disappointed you are in the "products" they are providing.
I was disappointed that cruise upgrades which I was told would be available for free are pretty expensive for the cruises in which I am interested. The hotel option in lieu of the resort part of the vacation is not available outside of the US. The resorts in the US and the very few in Europe are either their lower classes of resorts or way off the beaten path. If you want a resort in Mexico, then the options are pretty good. Of course, you may not feel too safe in Mexico these days, so there is plenty of availability there.
In my attempts to communicate with RCI, my minimum wait time on the phone has been 20 minutes with 30 to 40 minutes being the case on a couple of occasions. Sometimes, as they switched me between departments, the wait cycle would begin all over again. One time after having one of their people leave a message for someone to call me back, the return call never came.
I called RCI to get out of the contract. I was told that after the 10 day rescission period, there is no way out. I was told that I do have not have any legal recourse. I offered to buy my way out of the contract by paying a cancellation fee, still no way. Satisfying a customer does not appear to be one of the corporate tenents of RCI.c39d9ce review #222362
You may also like
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "Persistent out-of-stock items including weekly sale items. Store cluttered and messy. Out-of-stock checkout racks. Poor bathroom conditions. Employees out of uniform. Pharmacy staff wearing sweat..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."