RCI Timeshare - RCI IS A SCAM
SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE TO PROTECT CONSUMERS FROM RCI, THEY ARE RIPPING PEOPLE A NEW ONE!!!Not only did I have to pay 10,000.00 for the timeshare I've paid a small fortune in fees and Have traveled very few times because they raise the points so high you don't have enough to go anywhere.
The customer service is rude and refuses to help you. I've been hung up on more times by them than I can count.
I had to pay over 800.00 in fees this year to book my vacation.Rip off!review #299835
You may also like
- "Expedia will not honor cancellation insurance! Do not buy into it! Had a very very bad experience. You would think a company as large as Expedia would have some integrity..."
- "I bid on a 2 1/2 star hotel for the Paradise Island area. There was an express deal on their site for a $314 room at an express deal..."
- "I am also one of the victim of this Travel Agency name called Bombay Travels Inc (person name: Vijay Bakshi).. I am attaching the advertisement of the agency in a..."
- "There is a dangerous and anonymous cyber-terrorist going around the internet named MrMikesArseHole. He has several accounts on YouTube and on other sites he uses to torture people with and..."
- "Banfield sedated my dog to turn her upside down and shake her to remove fluid from her lungs, it stopped her heart. I don't have proof her heart stopped, but..."
- "Dr Enrique Silberblatt Roanoke VA fraud plastic surgeon offered us a discount for paying cash for breast work on my girlfriend and after major complications including an infection contracted called..."
- "Used over 10 gallons of behr deck over last summer, this year the whole deck is peeling. In communication with behr, I was told my deck was too old. What?..."
- "When I ordered my tickets I specifically ordered Floor table section. when my tickets arrive in the mail they are floor section standing room. When I log back into Bigstub..."
- "I go to the Jack in the Box on Montrose just about every morning but the service and food are just a day to day you might get great tacos..."