Rci timeshare a scam! they lie & cheat you out of your money.
DO NOT BUY-IN TO RCI TIMESHARE!WE MADE THAT MISTAKE IN JUNE OF 2004 AND HAVE WASTED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON MAINTENANCE FEES, TAXES AND RCI CHARGES AND RARELY GET TO GO ANYWHERE.THIS TIMESHARE PROMISES THE WORLD (LITERALLY) BUT IS NEVER ABLE TO DELIVER.
I HAVE PAID UP TO THREE YEARS IN ADVANCE TRYING TO GET TO GO TO PLACES BUT THEY NEVER HAVE ANYTHING AVAILABLE.
THEY LIE AND CHEAT PEOPLE WHO TRUST AND BELIEVE WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO GET YOU TO SIGN UP.I AM WARNING ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING A TIMESHARE NOT TO DO IT.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "Angry consumer. After paying to stay for 30 days I've been staying at the extended stay America on 1031 pacific center Anaheim calif. After noticing..."
- "I stayed at the comfort in in Birmingham Alabama on colonnade parkway. this was by far the WORST hotel i have EVER been in. just a list of what was..."
- "I recently purchased a 2016 Sunset Trail Ultra Lite 320BH at the Hershey show in September of 2015. I did not receive my unit until the end of October and..."
- "If you are ever in the search for an American Bully, Pitbull style dog DO NOT get one from Christopher Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels in Minden, Louisiana. He..."
- "Brides gown conviently ripped in several places including hemline several times during the day considering when it was fine the last time tried on and the woman aprille refused to..."
- "Returned a car to Loc Auto in Rome. After 10 minutes of detailed scrutiny they claimed Id made a credit card size scuff on the wheel arch (i have..."
- "To: Olympic Customer Service Lowe’s Customer Service Subject: Complaint - Olympic Rescue It Deck Paint Products In 2014 I purchased and used the highly advertised and Lowe’s..."
- "I was demolished on December 2, 2015 by an erratic Estes driver on interstate 79 in western Pennsylvania. When the state police responded they immediately put a B.O.L.O. for the..."