RCI Timeshare Points Program Failed Me
I hate RCI. It is indeed a scam and every good thing that you are told at the initial presentation has an even higher price to pay.
In trying to use my points toward a flight, the website failed me. When I tried to use it the next day, flight prices had skyrocketed. I still booked my flight, which only used about half my available points. When I tried to book another flight, the website said I had 0 points, which was untrue. I am a RCI Platinum member and I own at a resort with 122,000 yearly points and have 61,000 points for use, and I only used 31,000. I called, waited about 20 minutes, and spoke to a rep who said he would have to transfer me to get the issue resolved. Waited another 10 minutes, and the line hung up on there end. Called back, waited another 20 minutes, and the representative said that the person assigned to my case was now GONE, and I will have to wait until tomorrow (when prices may have changed AGAIN) to get my issue of missing points resolved.
Nowhere on the website does it say anything about them putting a hold on the remaining points. The website also says that I am to conduct as many transactions as I would like.
I am absolutely outdone that I have to go through this much trouble for a program that I'm paying so much for. Stay as far away from RCI as possible.11965732 review #292513
You may also like
- "We stayed at Americas Best Value Inn during our visit to Ft. Jackson, SC for our youngest son's graduation from drill school.We have five sons and they all have been..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "I travel a lot for business, I am away from home non stop, always on flights and in hotels. I use Priceline, and Orbitz quite often. A friend referred me..."
- "In a little over a year out of the 26 stools I purchased I only have 6 left that I had to peace back to getter with other barstools that..."
- "On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00. The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total. Two..."
- "Hey. I'm an avid user of these sites, having tried Swagbucks, Inboxdollars, MySurvey etc. However, Points2Shop is by far the best i've used as it has the most offers available,..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "I went to the Resturant on Bridford Parkway with my friend for lunch, then afterwards I ordered two more sandwiches or rather subs to go for m mom and husband...."