RCI Timeshare Points Program Failed Me
I hate RCI. It is indeed a scam and every good thing that you are told at the initial presentation has an even higher price to pay.
In trying to use my points toward a flight, the website failed me. When I tried to use it the next day, flight prices had skyrocketed. I still booked my flight, which only used about half my available points. When I tried to book another flight, the website said I had 0 points, which was untrue. I am a RCI Platinum member and I own at a resort with 122,000 yearly points and have 61,000 points for use, and I only used 31,000. I called, waited about 20 minutes, and spoke to a rep who said he would have to transfer me to get the issue resolved. Waited another 10 minutes, and the line hung up on there end. Called back, waited another 20 minutes, and the representative said that the person assigned to my case was now GONE, and I will have to wait until tomorrow (when prices may have changed AGAIN) to get my issue of missing points resolved.
Nowhere on the website does it say anything about them putting a hold on the remaining points. The website also says that I am to conduct as many transactions as I would like.
I am absolutely outdone that I have to go through this much trouble for a program that I'm paying so much for. Stay as far away from RCI as possible.review #292513
You may also like
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "I made a reservation through a trust account, securing a room for approximately 14 days. I left after 3 days with a headache and upset stomach, possibly caused by a..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."
- "Delivery was pitiful! I received an email Stating it was delivered at 4:33pm come to find out at 5:30pm after I called that it can't be delivered until 10am the next..."
- "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..."
- "I contacted Jennifer Coburn and contracted with her to find leads for me personally as an independant janitorial sales rep and unfortunately I paid her fee of $360 up front...."
- "This is what I received from Kaiser when I asked what happened to my emails from January 2012 to February 2012 when I filed a complaint about the Hippa Breach...."
- "Went for a regular facial at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway.This was a facial from ***.It was a experience that I will never forget.The lady that did..."
- "I spent $250 on a blond wig with minimal roots (Reese Witherspoon picture). I received the wig and there is 4 inches of black roots. I contacted the company and..."