RCI Timeshare Points Program Failed Me
I hate RCI. It is indeed a scam and every good thing that you are told at the initial presentation has an even higher price to pay.
In trying to use my points toward a flight, the website failed me. When I tried to use it the next day, flight prices had skyrocketed. I still booked my flight, which only used about half my available points. When I tried to book another flight, the website said I had 0 points, which was untrue. I am a RCI Platinum member and I own at a resort with 122,000 yearly points and have 61,000 points for use, and I only used 31,000. I called, waited about 20 minutes, and spoke to a rep who said he would have to transfer me to get the issue resolved. Waited another 10 minutes, and the line hung up on there end. Called back, waited another 20 minutes, and the representative said that the person assigned to my case was now GONE, and I will have to wait until tomorrow (when prices may have changed AGAIN) to get my issue of missing points resolved.
Nowhere on the website does it say anything about them putting a hold on the remaining points. The website also says that I am to conduct as many transactions as I would like.
I am absolutely outdone that I have to go through this much trouble for a program that I'm paying so much for. Stay as far away from RCI as possible.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "This has to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. If I had not booked it through Price line, and could have gotten my money back I would..."
- "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..."
- "I ordered flowers for my son who is deployed to send to his fiance. I ordered them 3 days in advance, and asked for delivery after 4:00 since she..."
- "The service at the North Hills Mall Raleigh, NC LensCrafters is terrible. They make you wait and then treat you poorly. Stay away! ..."
- "I was ripped off by the owner, this food is garbage, jin feng hates the food . she's right yen.grease everywhere..."
- "This was our first time using Bookvip.com and we are quite impressed with the excellent and timely way every encounter with them was handled. We were treated like VIP during..."
- "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..."
- "Do not work for this company or any other Roadshow they branch out to be....They dont pay!!!!!!!!..."