RCI Timeshare - Their point system is designed to rip off the consummer
When I bought my time share, RCI assured me that availability was not a problem because only members of the program can access the timeshares.I have since learned that availability is a serious problem, RCI engages in the practice of skimming a large percentage of the timeshares from the system, including many prime timeshares, and renting them to the general public at a profit to RCI, or selling them to vendors who then rent them to the general public.
As a result, no matter how meticulously one follows RCI's rules and procedures, and no matter how far in advance one begins looking for a desirable exchange, one simply cannot find available destinations.Since RCI does not allow extending points into the following year without a $99.00 payment one is forced to either forfeit the points or pay an additional $99.00.review #291269
You may also like
- "I recently went to hawaii and booked through Orbitz, I got the car hotel and flight package for $1680 and was told Id get a room with a one bed..."
- "So i book my girlfriend on a simple flight from Dayton Ohio to Seattle. She has never flown so she is already terrified of flying. This A-hole company tells me..."
- "I want to file a serious complaint against the Black Ibex travel company. I have photographs and emails to prove what I am going to tell you. Dates..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "I ordered a bouquet from teleflora for my mom for Mother's Day. I ordered one of there more expensive arrangements because I wanted something more sophisticated looking. I could not..."
- "I ordered some furniture from Bob's and caught the delivery driver trying to hide some damage. after talking to customer care she stated they would send a tech to repair..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."
- "A few things have happened. For starters: one of the bras I received about February busted open about 2 months after I got it! See the picture I attached. It's..."