RCI Timeshare - Their point system is designed to rip off the consummer
When I bought my time share, RCI assured me that availability was not a problem because only members of the program can access the timeshares.I have since learned that availability is a serious problem, RCI engages in the practice of skimming a large percentage of the timeshares from the system, including many prime timeshares, and renting them to the general public at a profit to RCI, or selling them to vendors who then rent them to the general public.
As a result, no matter how meticulously one follows RCI's rules and procedures, and no matter how far in advance one begins looking for a desirable exchange, one simply cannot find available destinations.Since RCI does not allow extending points into the following year without a $99.00 payment one is forced to either forfeit the points or pay an additional $99.00.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "It's quite funny how you claim that you care about what goes wrong in your company but when a problem or a complaint is bought to your attention you don't..."
- " I just returned from the Costa Rica Coast to Coast to Coast with EF Tours. This tour was overall a terrible experience. The horrible accommodations..."
- "I did my due diligence before signing a 6 month contact for $99 a month and a $99 setup fee. I have a health product I sell from my..."
- "On Oct 3 2014, I was approached by Mike (son) about paving my driveway. He was driving through the neighborhood, I assumed looking to get some work before winter. ..."
- "Bought brand new front loader washing machine 6 years ago. All of the sudden, tumbler lock in place and would not turn. Took machine apart and found that a piece..."
- "My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull..."
- "Okay my complaint is about Bearpaw and their warranty department. I bought the care kit with the cleaning/conditioner etc. I went to clean my boots & the cleaner/conditioner faded my..."
- "They called my daughter told her she needed to decide where she wanted her dog to die because it was almost 6pm and they close. This is where I stepped..."