990 N Homestead Blvd, Homestead, FL 33030, USA

We (spouse), flew to florida for a long weekend 15-18 December, checked into *** star Floridian Hotel, walking to my room I knew i mad a mistake in reserving this hotel. ie: no more than 5 cars were in parking lot.

looked like a pull off and screw hotel. We walked into the room and just looked at each other. I turned the light on in the bathroom and area outside of bathroom and Nats flying all around. Notified RCI they told me to take pictures, well I killed the nats so there was no picture.

Big run around with RCI. so I went to the evening Mgr. at the front desk and told him we were checking out because of the bugs and he said well you opened the door. so i said id like a refund and he said have RCI contact him and he'd be glad to give a refund., but RCI is dragging their feet talking about policy which i understand the policy.

they RCI said some Roberto from their investigation dept. said he contacted the hotel and the hotel said no and RCI was happy with a no and that's it.

Reason of review: refunds.

Rci Timeshare Cons: Customer service regarding this issue.

Comments