I paid $2,000 for 3 kind of Reservations. None of them I accomplished since what they told you at the beginning to take your money isn’t what you got through the time.

First your never going to get the time availability for your desire never the destination. The majority of the hotel are the cheapest one that you can find online through other agencies. Here you will get the worth and the ugly places. When I finally got a better one in Cancun now they said I am not longer to renew because I am behind one day of my 30 days period.

Also, I did not paid $2,000 to travel to Mexico, I was looking to travel other countries and city because go to Mexico will no cost to me $2,000 to stay at the hotel. Something else you have to pay extra for all inclusive. How come you travel with kids and no food included and the restaurants are very expensives. Overall do not do this, that is my advise to you, you will be in serious trouble and many many disappointments.

The persons that I deal with over the process they were 4, they are not longer with the company.

Imagine what kind a company is that everyone left the company after steal the money from the consumers.

The manager just referral to them as we are not responsible for what the did with you at the time of reservation. I can’t believed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rci Timeshare Room Booking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments