My wife and I went to Florida before I was to deploy. We thought going back there again in the future would be great.
When we came across RCI and celebrity resorts in kissimmee, They were pleased to offer this army guy headed off to Afghanistan in Mar a so called sweet deal.
We have paid over 3thousand in our first year and have yet to find a resort close by our house and if we find a state we want, then its not available.
Its going to be hard to find a good lawyer for these bastards. Happy vacationing.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Vacation Ownership
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is a more detailed statement of Truth that I wanted to put here to assist others in any lawsuits that they may be dealing with – with regard to..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "Chris offers outstanding customer service. I am an over-the-road trucker, and his services are swift, courteous, optimistic, and friendly. Whenever I needed towels, they were quickly provided. ..."
- "The Grove at Clarksville is the worst place we've rented from thus far. They don't care about the safety of their tenants. My 21 year old daughter was threatened with..."
- "I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use. 8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory. ..."
- "Here is the direct email correspondence with Kathy Blajerski-Barber: "Hello, Recently, I ordered a roll of 4x50 Prodex Insulation,order # V29431 and took advantage of your Buy One Get One free..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."