Trenton, New Jersey

I am an RCI Platinum member which is pretty pricey, around $160 a year. Yet when you log in to their site unless you already banked your week the search availability function appears to run but misleads you and says "no availability".

I confirmed this with their customer support. For $160 a year I want to see that the resort I want has availability before I bank my week. You used to be able to do this, but they have changed their web site to not show availability.

It's a scam to make you bank your week whether you can get the resort you want or not. So what the heck is the $160 a year doing?.....not much.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

At least you can get logged in. I've had the same log-in data for at least 20 years.

When I attempt to log in nothing happens. I check my user name and password, then try again.

I have weeks worth 60 points I can't check availability against. Unless changes, I'm through with RCI after over 30 years...

Hi, we'd like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please email us at talktous@rci.com and be sure to include your RCI membership number.

Kind Regards,