Bad service! First they say everything is free.

No one mention about time share, it was just a tour. The dude was so nice, took us out to eat, paid for everything. Show us the rooms(condo) which was really nice.. he tried to talk to us about buying it..

after my husband and I decided that we needed time to think about it, they wouldn't give us time unless we put a down payment. He was pressuring us into buying the time share. He gave us a couple cups of water. After discussing the pros and cons, my husband and I decided that if they don't give us time to think about it, we are not interested.

The dude then got *** and walked away. One other employee took is to a different table to sign out, then the same dude came back and told my husband that he needed to go back and clean the table( throw our cups away) and gave us attitude.

That is not right! If you show a product and your customers refused to buy it then don't get mad!

Product or Service Mentioned: Rci Timeshare Customer Care.

Comments

TIME TO CHANGE LAWS ON RCI & THE RIP-OFF OF EVERY DAY PEOPLE. TIME FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS ON RIP-OFF VACATIONS CLUB BUSINESSES & UNGODLY ACTIONS OF UNGODLY PEOPLE ONLY OUT TO RIP US OFF PEOPLE OUT FOR AN HONEST VACATION AND A WELL NEEDED VACATION FROM OUR RIP-OFF UNGODLY EMPLOYERS OR SSD OR RETIREMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting mad is just part of the act for this broken industry. Having a timeshare is just as positive as having an STD.

Rci Timeshare Reviews