Same thing happened to me and my wife in 2017!!! Jan,2nd!

Took 4 hours, the rep started with 40 k and we kept saying no no no until he got down to 16 k. After the final no, he started to be rude and said to us: I'm gonna take this offer off the table for people who are smart and want to make use of it. I wanted to get back to him so bad but thought that after the 4 hours wait, I should not lose the 100$ gift card they promised. We were waiting downstairs to be checked out and he didn't give up and said: too bad you didn't accept the deal but thank you for helping the community by spending your money on travel, thank you for helping the rich!

I was so frustrated and at the moment I wanted to Slab him in the face and walk away but I didn't. Anyways, we went in to receive the gift card , they made us sign that we received it then said the system is down and they will call us when it is up so that we can start using the card. Until now no call, I called them, the card has no credit!!!! ZERO dollars after wasting 4 hours with these a*****.

I am thinking to sue them shortly here or call the cops. Never deal with these guys, they make use of people and are fake disparate folks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rci Timeshare Gift Card.

Comments