Chelmsford, Massachusetts

Well, I guess I do not have the vacation I thought I booked months ago! Since it is supposed to take place in 2 weeks, it doesn't look good!

I am a reasonable person but don't lie to me! We booked Inn Seasons in Ogunquit for a week that RCI told us was available. It wasn't even the week we wanted, but book it anyway. So my husband and I and our kids in college & hs work their schedules so we could take a family vacation we could drive to.

Especially important since our oldest could only join us for the first half. I get a call yesterday confirming my TWO night stay. We booked SEVEN! Evidently they thought it was ok to put us in one of their locations in NH for 5 nights and not tell us and assume that was cool.

NOT! Well of course now they cannot accommodate us for the remaining 5 nights. Girl on the front line who saw my 7 night reservation said the notes had NO RECORD OF RCI CONTACTING US, yet, after putting me on hold came back to say my husband agreed to it when they called us back. Seriously?

Thankfully I am Disney Vacation Club Member and I am working with one of their very competent team members who is working his tail off to make another arrangement for my family to have a vacation. I will NEVER book through this joke company again! I work hard all year to relax for 1 week. I hope they go belly up and bankrupt.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS INCOMPETENT DISASTER!! Rci rep won't even get on the phone with me.

Leaving Disney to clean up their mess.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rci Timeshare Innseason Resorts The Falls Room Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments