Las Vegas, Nevada

Update by user May 14, 2019

Still no response. I informed the Better Business Bureau, they tried contacting Reserve Membership, and they too never heard back from the company.

The company may or may not be out of business -- their location closed and their website is closed, but I still get emails from them. I'm sure the (former) head of the company is still out there somewhere.

Original review posted by user Apr 14, 2019

In October 2017, I went to a presentation by Reserve Membership/Fiore Travel. They lied from the very start about what I'd get and how much I'd pay, and I was set up with an RCI card.

I was told I'd only be paying $42 a month; instead I was charged $4,500, and as you might imagine, it's been very difficult to make payments. I've tried contacting Reserve Membership to sell my membership or get my money back. They won't do the latter, but for the former, they directed me to timeshare selling companies that don't buy their packages, or they said they'd sell it themselves but it might take six months.

Well, I waited that six months, and no response from them. I was lied to and ripped off from the start, and the financial burden is killing me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rci Timeshare Platinum Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Rci Timeshare Cons: Being ripped off.

Comments