RCI Timeshare - Review about Unacceptable Living Conditions
RCI does a poor representation for Wyndam and what it stands for.I called and complained to both RCI and they could not cared less.
Wyndam wanted to sale me something *** they should have given me something. I'm staying at the Colonnade in Branson Mo. The floors are sticky so bad that it torn my flip flop apart. The furniture is coming apart.
Hot tub doesn't work.
The halls way and room has an old smell.The wifi only works in certain floors of the hotel.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unacceptable Living Conditions
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."