2.1

I have a one week deposit that is pending verification with RCI from my home resort Peppertree Tamarack in Mirror Lake, Wisconsin Dells. I was chatting on line on two separate occasions with RCI Employees about the pending verification of the maintenance fees on my home resort and that it was paid on July 8 roughly 3 and 1/2 weeks ago.

They insisted that I contact Peppertree to send verification which I did and Peppertree said that RCI needed to send them and email requesting verification. Nobody from either company could help me out and didn't want to talk to each other about my situation and I'm the CUSTOMER for both these outfits.

Finally I contacted Customer Service from RCI by phone and that person couldn't even send an email to Peppertree requesting payment verification. "It wasn't their responsibility" he said. I asked what am I paying RCI for?

He said he was sorry but couldn't help me out. It was my responsibility to have Peppertree send RCI the verification and Peppertree said it was RCI's responsibility to email a request that did I paid my maintenance fees.

SO FRUSTRATING. I hung up the phone and will have to deal with it another day to try and get a vacation planned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rci Timeshare Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments