RCI Timeshare - Their point system is designed to rip off the consummer
When I bought my time share, RCI assured me that availability was not a problem because only members of the program can access the timeshares.I have since learned that availability is a serious problem, RCI engages in the practice of skimming a large percentage of the timeshares from the system, including many prime timeshares, and renting them to the general public at a profit to RCI, or selling them to vendors who then rent them to the general public.
As a result, no matter how meticulously one follows RCI's rules and procedures, and no matter how far in advance one begins looking for a desirable exchange, one simply cannot find available destinations.Since RCI does not allow extending points into the following year without a $99.00 payment one is forced to either forfeit the points or pay an additional $99.00.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "The Krystal Cancun hotel is absolutely amazing , food is good rooms are clean. Like to thank "LALO" OR EDUARDO for being very professional and kind and all the rest..."
- "Myself, my husband and daughter had an amazing vacation at Summer Bay Orlando. Everyone was great and everything as advertised was extremely satisfying. Would definitely visit again...."
- "Hotel was amazing with excellent service and concierge.The atmosphere is so FUN and lively.The food was great with my favorite being the hibachi grill Silk City!! The beach service was..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."