I renewed my membership, extended my points, and made a reservation on line.I booked flights separately.

The next day my account did not show my reservation or my extended points. My credit card showed the money for the membership was taken and the other charges were "pending". Flights are non-refundable, I have no reservation, and availability is declining each time I look. Four phone calls to get help results in hours of on-hold and frustration.

A supervisor finally tells me he has corrected the problem but my reservation is still not showing on line and $200 more has been added to my charges!This company charges way too much for poor selection and a faulty website and poor customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Rci Timeshare. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rci Timeshare.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Rci Timeshare to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rci Timeshare?

Comments

Hi, we are sorry to hear of the frustration this caused you and would like the opportunity to investigate. Please email us the details and your membership number at talktous@rci.com. Kind Regards, Kathleen M., RCI Customer Care